Join us Saturday, March 19 at the OBX Beachside Bistro for an Oyster Outing!
Proudly Participating in 2016 OBX Taste of the Beach
Enjoy an Oyster Feast in an Oceanfront Dining setting on the Outer Banks of NC.
We are proudly participating in this year’s 2016 OBX Taste of the Beach! Join Executive Chef Sam Larson on Saturday, March 19, from 4-9PM for a Special Menu presentation. The Outer Banks is known for amazing oysters, so let our team take you on an Oyster Outing right on the beautiful sands of the Sea Ranch Resort, one of the classic Outer Banks Hotels. Sam will be cooking up fresh, local oysters outside on the deck at the OBX Beachside Bistro using natural hardwood charcoal.
The menu will include:
- Fresh oysters hot off the grill
- Golden fried oysters
- Fresh shucked oysters on the half shell
- Steamed & spiced peel & eat shrimp
- Buttermilk battered fried shrimp
- Baked fresh catch Vera Cruz style
- Slow roasted BBQ pulled pork
- Herb roasted chicken
- Brown sugar baked beans
- Corn on the cob
- Parmesan roasted redskin potatoes
- Country style green beans
- Cole slaw
- Potato salad
- Fresh baked cobblers with whipped cream
- All appropriate condiments and dipping sauces will be provided.
The cost is $29.95 per person.
1731 North Virginia Dare Trail
Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
Chef Sam Larson has been working hard to bring a special take on Coastal American style cuisine to OBX Oceanfront Dining here at the Sea Ranch Resort, and the Oyster Outing will certainly be a great event during this year’s 2016 OBX Taste of the Beach.