Get ready for OBX Taste of the Beach 2017!
We have oceanfront accommodations centrally located to the fun.
It’s that time of year again. Spring is upon us and event season starts to heat up with the longer days of sun and warmer temperatures. One great event is the OBX Taste of the Beach 2017. As many of you know, the culinary scene here on the Outer Banks has gone from strength to strength in the past years. We are happily in the mix with one of the only OBX Oceanfront Dining establishments and we have been getting great reviews for the great food prepared by Chef Sam Larson. We recently hosted a Rum and Culinary weekend that was a smashing success as well!
This year’s OBX Taste of the Beach 2017 is looking to be a great time and we are happy to have Oceanfront Accommodations here at the Sea Ranch Resort that are centrally located to the action!.
Here are a few key things to know about OBX Taste of the Beach 2017
- Over 60 events across 4 days at over 30 different venues
- Over a dozen cooking classes to attend
- 4 different barbecue events
- There is an Oyster Tour
- 2 Pop-Up Oceanfront Restaurant Events
- 3 Champagne events
- 10 Tapas Dinners and Crawls
We also want to mention the Four Festival Cornerstone events:
- NC Chef’s Wine Dinner and TOB Kickoff Event – March 23
- The Outer Banks BBQ & Wing Showdown
- Annual OBX Chowder Cookoff 2017
- The 2017 Sysco Grand Tasting & Bartenders Bubbly Bash