OBX Memorial Day Weekend 2017 is here!
The Sea Ranch Resort has some great info to help you out this summer kick off.
We are at that time in the year when the referee on the field of good times blows his or her whistle that signals “game on” for the season we call SUMMER. This weekend our population on the Outer Banks will swell to many times the normal size and will stay that way until Labor Day weekend. We are are huge fans of all of the seasons on the OBX, but there is something undeniable about summer. The water is often gorgeous this time of year, the sun is out and the party begins in earnest during OBX Memorial Day Weekend 2017.
Here at the Sea Ranch, we wanted to remind you of a few things about this upcoming weekend and coming weeks to kick off summer:
- Sun, Sun, Sun: We have all heard about the dangers of the sun so remember to prepare for going to the beach. Get the right UV protection, umbrella and hats. What’s important about this first major weekend is that many you haven’t been out in the sun like you might here, so take extra precaution!
- Beach Time: There will be a lot of people here at the beach, and often people get in a hurry to be places. You’re at the beach – relax and have fun! You will get to where you need to go in due time, so measure time by “beach time” and let it ride…
- Information: The Outer Bank Visitors Bureau is an amazing resource for information about the area.
- Flip-Flops: If you haven’t been wearing already, it’s time now to wear them!
In addition, we wanted to let you know about a few things here at the Sea Ranch Resort and Beachside Bistro this OBX Memorial Day Weekend 2017:
- New Bistro Hours: The Bistro is now open 7 Days per week.
- Live Music: The Beachside Bistro also features great live acoustic music Thursday, Friday and Saturday 6-9PM. The Outer Banks has become a hub for acoustic music and hearing it while looking at the ocean is something we recommend!
- Beach Rentals: We have a great rental service here that provides umbrellas, surfboards, chairs and a variety of other must-haves for your beach chill out session.
- Oceanfront Condos: We have incredible Oceanfront Condos to rent for full week or partial week stays. These units are very popular with our guests and are perfect for families.
- Oceanfront Dining: Here is a link to some more information about the Beachside Bistro and the joy of dining outside by the ocean.
Lifeguard Station: Our location here in Kill Devil Hills is also a lifeguard station, so you will be able to swim in a very safe location.