One of the extra VALUES we offer is our location. We don’t mean the beach either, although that is pretty spectacular! We are centrally located in Kill Devil Hills, which means that we are very close to a lot of conveniences and attractions. When you are planning your Outer Banks Beach Wedding, you will need to make sure your guests are entertained and can enjoy your wedging in comfort. Communicating that information can be tricky, so here is an easy list of things close to us.
- Under a mile north of the Wright Brother’s memorial/museum,
- About three blocks from the movies and putt-putt golf
- Around a mile from the Avalon pier,
- About 15 minutes from Jockey’s Ridge,
- 30 minutes to Roanoke Island (Festival Park, The Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, NC Aquarium, shopping, etc.),
- About 20 minutes from Tanger Outlet Mall,
- About 30 minutes south to Bodie Island Lighthouse,
- About 45 minutes north to Currituck Lighthouse, the Whalehead Club, Corolla and the Wild Horse Sanctuary.
- The Hatteras Light is about 1 ¼ hours south in Buxton, and then Ocacroke is then about 40 minutes south by Ferry.
- Duck (approximately 11 miles north), has a lot of wonderful boutique shops and restaurants and the village is very walkable.
- The new Soundfront Park in Nags Head (a prime location for many festivals and events, including the OBX Seafood Festival) is about 15 miles south.
When choosing one of the many Outer Banks Hotels to book your wedding and wedding party, you can count on us here at the Sea Ranch Resort to put you in the best position to have a beautiful experience. Our Kill Devil Hills Location will add a layer to you and your guests time here during such an important occasion.