The Outer Banks offers Food with a View! Oceanfront Dining
The Beachside Bistro at the Sea Ranch Resort has outdoor seating to enjoy beautiful ocean views and breezes
The Outer Banks of North Carolina is a raw, beautiful place to visit or live. We have stunning beaches and water, very lively winds and some of the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets anywhere. We have attracted travelers and entrepreneurs since the beginning and some of the natural result is having great places to eat at. Afterall, we all need to eat, and why not eat in a place that allows you see the amazing Atlantic Ocean and enjoy the outside? Many articles are being written about the positive benefits of eating outside, so we are happy to provide a location for you to find out for yourself! Ironically, because of a variety factors, there actually aren’t very many Oceanfront Dining establishments on the beach and certainly none that are set right on the sands that go to the beach – except the OBX Beachside Bistro. Hard to believe right? It’s true and we wanted to share a few things about the Bistro with you:
- We are the only restaurant on the OBX that is essentially on the beach – Oceanfront in the purest sense!
- We have a new executive Chef, Greg Sniegowski who came to us from the well respected Coastal Provisions
- There is outdoor patio nestled right into the dunes facing the Ocean
- We have live acoustic music every Friday and Saturday from 6-9pm
- We are accessible through the 3rd street access
- You can walking right off the beach onto our patio.
We invite you to come visit us, grab a drink and a bite and soak in the oceanview. You can listen to music under the stars and have an authentic OBX experience on our outside patio in the dunes. We look forward to see you all very soon!